T.H. (Contractors) Ltd. has over 40 years experience in the Irish construction industry. Our main business is public works contracts. We employ up to 50 people directly and indirectly at any one time.
Recently completed projects include:
1. New 57 Bedroom Nursing Home and 9 No. Independent Dwelling houses at Drum, Knock, Co. Mayo.
2. Alteration & Renovation of Health Centre, Westport, Co. Mayo for HSE West.
3. 9 No. 3 bedroom semi-detached two storey houses, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath for Westmeath County Council.
4. 560M2 4 Classroom Extension, Killina Presentation Secondary School, Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
5. New Primary Care Centre, Abbey Alainn Medical Campus, Moneenbradagh, Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
6. New Convent for the Dominican Sisters, Taylor’s Hill, Galway City.
7. Ward Refurbishment Works, St. Patrick’s Community Hospital, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim for HSE North-West.
8. Construction of 2 classroom extension at St. Mary’s National School, Drumlish, Co. Longford.
9. Alterations & Fit-Out to INTREO Offices, Pery Court, Mallow Street, Limerick on behalf of Department of Social Protection and Office of Public Works.
10. Alterations & Fit-Out to INTREO Offices, Westport, Co. Mayo on behalf of Department of Social Protection and Office of Public Works.
11. Refurbishment & Fit-Out to INTREO Offices, Blackhall St., Mullingar, Co. Westmeath on behalf of Department of Social Protection and Office of Public Works.
12. Fit-Out to new INTREO Offices, Loughrea, Co. Galway on behalf of Department of Social Protection and Office of Public Works.
13. Intreo & Government Offices Refurbishment and Upgrade Works, Ennis, Co. Clare for OPW and Department of Social Protection.
14. Mercy Convent Secondary School, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath for the Department of Education and Science.
15. New Irish Coastguard Station, Killybegs, Co. Donegal for OPW and the Irish Coastguard.
16. Refurbishment of Summerhill Lodge Health Centre, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim for HSE North-West.
17. New Ambulance Base, Mulranny, Co. Mayo for HSE West.
18. Fire Upgrade Works, RIA Asylum Centre, Knockalisheen, Meelick, Co. Clare for OPW and Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform.
|Company Name:||T.H. (Contractors) Ltd.|
|Registered Address:||Ballinrobe Road,
|Telephone Number:||094 9022833|
|Fax Number:||094 9022413|
|Contact Person:||Mr. John Henry|
|Contact Person Mobile:||086 8188349|
|Legal Status:||Private Limited Company|
|Company Registration Number:||49187|
|CIRI Registration Number||140200|
|CIF Membership Number:||62230|
|EL / PL Insurance Policy||Lloyds Syndicate|
|Contractors All Risks Insurance||HSB Insurance|
|Motor Fleet Insurance||AXA Insurance|
|Insurance Renewal Date||1st January 2020|